The Architect’s Loft
This AirBnB listing is a rare opportunity to live in a 1930s Art Deco pre-war house with conservation status. The interior has been converted into a large, open concept loft.
Perfect for the Business Traveller
The apartment has 5G Fiber Broadband wireless internet, a wireless printer, a work desk, stationary, fully furnished kitchen with modern amenities: oven, microwave, washer dryer, iron, ironing board.
- Living Set
- 42 inch TV
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- 2 boxes of DVDs
- Air Conditioning
- Fresh Egyptian cotton towel and linens
- 1 Queen Size Bed (UK King Size)
- 1 Single Sized Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Luxury toilet with Grohe power shower
- Bliss Body Wash and Shampoo
- Full height wardrobe with hangers
- Wireless Printer
- 5G Fibre Optic Broadband Internet
- Samsung Washer and Dryer
- Samsung Microwave
- Bosch Electric Cooker/Hood for light cooking
- Bosch Oven/ Toaster
- Bosch Kettle
- Fridge and Freezer
- Assortment of Teas
- Cooking utensils
- Cutlery and Dining for 2
- 1 large bottle of Evian (Complimentary for business travellers)
- Multi Travel Adapters
- Tissue / Toilet Paper
- Ironing board and Iron
Check out my local guide for more details.
Bookshops, galleries, massage parlours, cafes, bars and restaurants, 24/7 kiosks as well as yoga or music classes are a stones throw away – yet hipsters blend in quietly with long-term residents, local flavour in the city’s best wet market, traditional sea food restaurants or local temples.
- You can book an Uber cab or the local equivalent Grab (download from the iTunes/ Google Play stores)
- 3 mins via taxi to Chinatown (~$5)
- 5 mins to the business district CBD and Shenton Way (~$7)
- 7 mins to Orchard Road (~$8-10)
- Walking distance to Tiong Bahru MRT (EW17) station (10-13 min walk)
- 25 mins by taxi from airport to the apartment (~$20-25)
- Taxis are aplenty and can be flagged off the road, secured via telephone or mobile app bookings.
- Buses are plentiful and they ply to and from Tiong Bahru to most parts of Singapore.
The Architect’s Loft – The Best AirBnb in Singapore